F.O.X gels are an ideal material for modeling nails. Hard gel allows you to create a strong coating, build the correct architecture. With its help, you can grow nails of the desired length and shape. The material perfectly holds the arch and does not deform. In addition, gels do not bake in a lamp, because they are low-temperatured.
Gels for modeling nails from F.O.X are presented in three consistencies: liquid - Hard Gel, medium - Builder Gel and jelly - Jelly.
Builder Gel Cover Lily is a three-phase nail modeling gel. It has an average consistency. Perfectly self-leveling, does not spread, convenient to work even for beginners
- Hardness of the material;
- The gel perfectly holds the nail arch:
- Does not burn in a lamp;
- Master can choose the consistency and shade of the gel from 12 options;
- Builder and Hard gels are self-leveling;
- Jelly gel perfectly holds a complex shape before curing;
- Cover gel in medium and jelly-like consistency preserves the smile like line.
1. Apply F.O.X Nail Prep to the buffer nail.
2. Apply F.O.X Ultra Bond - an acid-free primer for extra
3. Apply a layer of Base Strong or Power Base with rubbing movements.
4. Cure in a 36W UV lamp for 1 minute, 36/48W LED/UV lamp for 30 seconds.
5. Apply forms for modeling and form a thin lining.
6. Cure in a 36W UV lamp for 1 minute, 36/48W LED/UV lamp for 30 seconds.
7. Remove the forms and build the nail architecture of the desired length with gel.
8. Cure in a UV lamp 36W — 2-3 min., LED/UV lamp 36/48W — 2-4 min.,
depending on the density of the applied layer.
9. Remove the sticky layer and file the nail. The nail is ready to be covered with gel varnish or a top