Base Flash Cat Eye is a unique collection of dazzling reflective bases, with the help of which the nail-master can quickly and easily create a shining coating with a "cat's eye" effect on the nails.
There are 6 luxurious shades in the palette.
The bases include metallized particles, as well as many finely dispersed multi-colored sparkles that shimmer brightly when light is refracted. A manicure like this will make you stand out at any party.
Using a magnet, the master can easily form a mesmerizing highlight on the nails. A beautiful shimmery glow is obtained without the use of a magnet.
Dense bases look great on their own and are a modern replacement for full coverage. They perfectly self-level, have an average consistency, closer to thick.
Base Flash Cat Eye is recommended to be applied to an elastic base substrate.
- the "cat's eye" and reflective effects;
- pigmented coating;
- shimmer gorgeous in natural and artificial lighting;
- do not require overlapping with gel polishes;
- self-leveling perfectly;
- do not require a black backing;
- save the time of the master.
- Apply the degreasing agent Nail Prep F.O.X on the swollen surface of the nail;
- Apply Ultra Bond F.O.X — acid-free primer for additional adhesion;
- Before applying Base Flash Cat Eye recommended to apply substrate;
- Apply the Base Flash Cat Eye in 1 layer and use a magnet to form a highlight.
Dry in a lamp: UV lamp 36W - 1 min., LED lamp 36 / 48W - 1 min;
- Apply a topcoat - any top from F.O.X. Dry in a lamp.
The nail is ready to be covered with gel varnish or top.