Base Cat Eye is a collection of bases that will allow you to create a coverage with a "cat's eye" effect on the nails. The bases include metallized particles. So with the help of a magnet, the master can easily create glare on the nails. Without the use of a magnet, a beautiful shimmery shine is obtained. When applying the base using the layout technique, a special deep shine and crystal effect are created.
Bases look great as stand-alone colors and are a modern replacement for a full-fledged coating. They perfectly self-level, have an average consistency. They make it easy to create a wide variety of designs.
Base Cat Eye should be applied to a flexible base substrate.
- the "cat's eye" effect;
- make it possible to create different designs;
- do not require overlapping with gel polishes;
- are of medium consistency;
- self-leveling perfectly;
- do not require a black backing;
- save the time of the master.
- Apply the degreasing agent Nail Prep F.O.X on the swollen surface of the nail;
- Apply Ultra Bond F.O.X — acid-free primer for additional adhesion;
- Before applying Base Cat Eye recommended to apply substrate;
- Apply the Base Cat Eye in 1 layer and use a magnet to form a highlight.
Dry in a lamp: UV lamp 36W - 1 min., LED lamp 36 / 48W - 1 min;
- Apply a topcoat - any top from F.O.X. Dry in a lamp.
The nail is ready to be covered with gel varnish or top.